Here it is. You can help forward this email to your friends to help contribute to the cause of Make-A-Wish Foundation, Singapore. Of course, you can also help by buying the book at the special created url link: http://www.AsiaSeminarWorkshop.com/101-7.html
Where to pick up pointers - 13 Feb 2010
Here are some recommended financial websites:
1. CPF website (http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg)
The virtual tools will give you a good start in estimating your financial needs. Begin by answering the questions in the IM$avvy Quiz. IM$avvy users can also watch financial videos, attend webinars, watch webcasts, read and comment on blogs and engage in online forum discussions.
Money Sense Program (National Financial Education Program inititated by MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) is sponsoring a 12-week Radio Program on News Radio 93.8 FM and Capital Radio 95.8 FM as part of its efforts to raise Financial Literacy in Singapore. And for the last few weeks, Dennis Ng, (吴加万) founder of www.HousingLoanSG.com has been invited to share with Radio listeners Useful Tips on Housing Loans and investing into Property market.
MAS has put up the recording of this Radio program on their website, the url for the Radio link is here: http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/media/audio/radio.html
More Articles ...
- Housing Loan for Investing vs Home Purchase, any difference?
- Learn the Secrets to Making Money in Stocks and Property
- Christopher Tan says important to Stay Invested, Dennis shares why he disagrees
- How Dennis Avoided Stock Market Crash in year 2008 and he can teach you too...
- Supply Increases, Demand Might Dip for HDB flats and condos...
- Dennis Warned about Stock Market Correction on 21 Jan 2010!