2. Any personal information/documents collected are as a result of you giving consent to us for the sole purpose of providing services required by you. Your information will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain your consent to do so.
3. Generally, when we request for personal information in the course of providing you a service and you provide us with such personal information, there is implied consent that you agree to provide us with personal information in order for us to provide you with the requested service.
4. Only the necessary personal information/documents collected from you for the purpose of providing a service requested by you. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to your. Subscribers to our mailing list will occasionally receive emails on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our subscribers, there will be options to unsubscribe from our mailing list, anytime.
6. We do not keep personal information/documents for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal information/documents that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
9. Google Analytic Tracking technology is used on our website purely for the purpose of understanding browsing activities and enhancing browsing experience of our site visitors.
10. We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up-to-date. We realise that certain data that we hold about individuals may change more frequently, for example, residential address, phone number and email address, etc.
In order to ensure that your personal information is current, complete and accurate, please update us by contacting us in person through email or phone. We can generally update your personal information over the phone or email or at our discretion, may require relevant and reliable documents to verify the amendment(s) that you requested for.
11. We assure you that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
Individual Access and Correction
13. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing our Administration Support.
14.We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and we do not charge a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
Links to Third Party Websites
Last updated on 1 July 2014