Welcome to the 131st Issue of Weekly e-newsletter by www.HousingLoanSG.com. This week I like to share with you "Will Greece Debt Crisis lead to Another Global Financial Crisis?”
Here are 10 things to consider in a home loan:
1 Fixed or floating rate mortgages
Customers who want security and stability should opt for a fixed-rate package as this is a good time to secure the pricing before interest rates rise.
‘With fixed interest rates, the monthly instalments are not open to fluctuations,’ he said.
But some other customers may believe that interest rates will fall or remain low.
For them, variable or floating interest rates are the preferred route, given that the payment amount automatically adjusts as rates go down – or up.
Customers typically link their loans to one of two major benchmark rates: Sibor and the Swap Offer Rate (SOR).
The World's Richest Investor Warren Buffett taught us:"Be Greedy when Others are Fearful." It is easy to say and difficult to do. When the Global stock markets went down the previous 2 days due to Greece crisis, what did you do? Nothing?
Do you know that U.S. total exports to Europe (the entire Europe) only constitutes 2% of U.S. economy? And U.S. constitutes 24% of Global Economy? Thus, even if Greece, Spain and Portugal are in trouble, it is unlikely to cause any troubel to the recovery of the Global Economy, which is why I acted when "others are fearful".
More Articles ...
- Greece Problem is really NOT a Big Problem from a Big Picture Perspective
- Just remember, Bubbles always Burst, including the China Property Market Bubble...
- Relying on CPF Alone Not Enough for Retirement...
- Rising Inflation? Harry Dent predicts Great Depression Ahead instead...
- Singapore Property Market Outlook, likely to go Up or Down?
- Do You Want to Learn "HOW" to Make Your Money Work for You?